It’s almost Christmas and we are a little over excited this time of year. Can’t wait to eat, drink and be merry with the family, and as the camera is always out on Christmas day it’s important to get our festive makeup on!
With an early morning start to a late finish we like to create a long lasting, natural look with a pop of colour.
Lucy’s warm winter tones bring a soft, natural touch, finishing with a dewy lip from the Glossier range. Sarah’s vintage liquid liner eye flick and matte red lipstick are both a great, simple answer to a Christmas day look. For us, false lashes and “big” makeup is all too much work on this festive day. We like a quick makeover so there is more time spend with loved ones… and to open presents, of course.
- L’oreal Infallible foundation (10 Porcelain) mixed with Rimmel Good to Glow (001) to bring a slight shine to the matte coverage from the foundation
- Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer (Ivory)
- Kiko Arctic Holiday (01 Ivory) baked powder
- L’oreal Perfection True Match Blush (Rose Pastel)
- Collection 2000 Shimmering Glow (5 Sunkissed)
- Kat Von D Tattoo Liner (Trooper Black)
- Benefit They’re Real mascara (Black)
- Bourjois lip liner (06 Tout Rouge)
- L’oreal lipstick (Liya’s Pure Red)
Lucy’s s Look:
- No7 Stay Perfect foundation (Cool Ivory)
- Maybelline The Eraser Eye concealer (Light)
- Glossier Boy Brow (Blonde)
- Mac shadow (Twinks)
- Mac Eye Pencil (Coffee)
- Maxfactor False Lash Effect (Black waterproof)
- Dior lip liner (Red)
- Glossier Generation G lip colour (Crush)
- Laura Mercier powder
Tip for long lasting makeup: Use a setting spray once you have completed your look. We recommend L’oreal or Mac Fix +
Have a lovely Christmas and a happy new year from the two of us, can’t wait to see what makeup 2018 will bring!
Sarah and Lucy xx